The Coffee Baptist Association offers the A. L. Strozier scholarship. Requirements for eligibility are listed below.
1. Applicant must be a resident of Coffee County.
2. Applicant is to be a member in good standing of a Southern Baptist church in Coffee County.
3. Applicant is to be committed to preparation for a church-related vocation. (preaching, missionary, music, youth ministries, etc.)
4. Applicant is to enroll in a Baptist-owned educational institution identified with the Alabama Baptist State Convention. (Judson, University of Mobile, Samford University)
5. Applicant preparing for a nursing career, who is not committed to church-related vocations, may apply.
6. Application must be returned by April 30.
The Foundation is proud to administer multiple scholarship funds established by generous donors interested in furthering the educational pursuits of deserving students. Every year, the Foundation awards scholarships to students meeting the criteria required by the funds available; these include awards for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs of higher education. Follow the link above to view the requirements and application.